Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm back to blogging!!

Hey all, after a 3 year hiatus, I have decided to blog a little again. Just to share some fun stuff, and maybe some serious stuff and maybe some sad stuff (promise I won't make you cry!).

To start off with I have been super busy with my job. I'm the VP of Trend, Color & Concept at a new kid's brand and I am responsible for helping lead the direction of the collections and where the brand is going. It's super fun and I totally love my job. I work with an awesome team and it's just very rewarding. As well as this, I actually hold same position for a women's shoe line (we are owned by same company) so basically I have two really busy jobs!  Keeps me out of trouble, right? (kind of)

I juggle both jobs (usually) with a smile on my face and maybe the occasional meltdown but I love it. Being a single Mum, it's hard but working makes me happy and fulfilled, like Motherhood so a happy Me makes a happy Mother. Plus Riley gets a really cool wardrobe!

Here is a snippet of behind the scenes at our last shoot. I am currently putting together the looks for the Fall shot and the line just gets better and better every season! We are on a ROLL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails