Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Swag.







I feel very spoiled this mothers day! I must say, my son's got some really cute taste! I received super sweet cards, one he made himself with jeweled stickers, and the other has a cute balloon watercolor (he loves balloons and painting is his favorite thing!).

Not only was I spoiled with lovely cards but some cute presents too! I love this cross body Madewell Canyon Mini Bag, which I received in the gorgeous Cognac color and a very pretty Madewell scarf in browns, pale pink, navy, yellow and white accented with hot coral tassels. This adorable little dress (which I may wear as a tunic over slim white jeans as it is ultra short or perhaps as a swim cover up in the Canary Islands next month) is from Zara and has a darling little print of cats with bow ties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails