Thursday, May 6, 2010

She and Him - 'In The Sun' video



She is Zooey Deschanel and Him is M Ward. I had the pleasure of meeting M Ward in California last month when I was there for the Coachella music festival (and he was performing with Zooey later that day). To be honest, I didn't know who he was, until he told me. Whoops. Super nice guy who gives very good directions if anyone ever gets lost and meets M Ward - you'll be fine. He made me laugh when he asked if I was performing at Coachella that day. Moi? Yes, I was doing a puppet show in the Gobi tent for my 2 year old son. That's about the most I can perform I'm afraid. Singing was never my forte.

Anyhow, after M Ward recommended I check out their set, I did, and it was totally cute. Zooey as always is charming, adorable and classy. Their songs are cute little retro feeling ditties which are always upbeat and happy. Enjoy this song from their new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails